$16.00 – $115.00
Sencha is the principal exported Japanese tea and is offered in a wide range of qualities. Low grades have coarse, yellow-green leaves and often produce a grassy, somewhat bitter tea. Higher qualities by comparison have elegant, flat, dark-green leaves yielding a fragrant, aromatic cup with a refreshing flavor. Organic
1 tea spoons per 6-8 oz. cup ; heat fresh water heated under a boil; let steep for 2 mins. Able to steep multiple times. 4oz equals 45-50 cups of tea.
Green Tea Studies:
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Protects against stroke.
- Strengthens the circulatory and immune systems.
- Strengthens bones and teeth.
- Promotes healthy, young looking skin.
- A Stimulant and diuretic
- Aids the digestion system.
- Regulate blood glucose.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- It is a rich source of the polyphenol EGCG.
- Protects against cancer.
4oz Tin, 8oz, 2lbs, 6lbs