Rooibos Pumpkin Cream
$18.00 – $114.00
Rooibos (Red Tea/Red Bush) from South Africa.
Our Seasonal Rooibos Pumpkin Cream is flovored with pumpkin bits, apple bits, honeydew melon cubes, stinging nettle leaves and sunflower blossoms. An extraordinary fruity and fresh taste not only for fall while able to be enjoyed either hot or cold.
Use 1 heaping tsp. per 6-8 oz cup; heat fresh water to a roaring boil; let steep for 7-10 min. 4oz make 45-50 cups of tea.
Rooibos has been long known for its many medicinal properties:
- Soothing upset stomachs.
- Aiding with digestion.
- Calming nervous tension.
- Providing relief from allergies.
- Providing relief eczema.
- High source of antioxidants.
- Reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases including cancer.
- Promotes healthy skin, teeth and bones.
- Lowers blood pressure and protect against heart disease.
- Naturally caffeine-free and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Boost your immune system.
- Strengthen tissue and promote healthy brain function.
- Rooibos is completely safe for children, women while pregnant and during breast feeding.
4oz Tin, 8oz, 2lbs, 6lbs