$14.00 – $105.00
Another tea for our transitional coffee drinkers that’s loaded with healthy benefits. Our Genuine Roasted Argentine Mate. Mate is a cultural drink of ancient origins. It is traditionally enjoyed in a Cuia/Gourd and sipped from a bombilla. Mate, rich in vitamins, helps keep its drinkers healthy and energetic. It is an invigorating caffeine bearing herbal infusion. South Americans enjoy this drink socially as a sign of acceptance and friendship.
Recommendations Use 1 level tsp. per 6-8 oz. cup; heat fresh water to a boil; let steep 7-10 mins; 4oz Makes 45-50 cups of tea.
Mate studies show:
- Mate has been long known for its many medicinal properties.
- As containing “practically all the vitamins necessary to sustain life”.
- Contains a significant and vital nutrient Pantothenic Acid.
- Has higher levels of antioxdants than green tea.
- May help prevent oral cancer.
- Contains: Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B Complex, Minerals, Chlorophyll, Flavonols, Polyphenols and many other compounds.
4oz Tin, 2LB, Wholesale 5LB