$16.00 – $126.00
The popular pomegranate demonstrates its best attributes in this combination, side by side with fruity blueberry. This delicate twosome will enjoy your taste buds with a fruity taste experience and is also great to look at in its robe of royal blue cornflowers and mallow blossoms.
Contains: Apple bits, hibiscus blossoms, elderberries, pomegranate arils, blueberries, cornflower and mallow blossoms.
Use 1 heaping tsp. per 6 -8oz. cup; heat fresh water to a roaring boil; let steep for 10 min. Enjoy hot, cold or chilled. 4oz makes 45-50 cups of tea.
Pomegranate &Tisanes studies show:
- High in antioxidants.
- Boost immune system.
- Reduce ulcers.
- Relieves nausea.
- Can keep bad LDL cholesterol from oxidizing.
- Improve the amount of oxygen getting to the heart.
- Combat erectile dysfunction .
- Possibly prevent or slow the growth of prostate cancer.
- Blueberries have been found to slow the aging process.
- Aid retention in the brain.
- Contains fairly strong antispasmodic and ant-inflammatory constituents.
4oz Tin, 2LB, Wholesale 5LB