$14.00 – $95.00
Made from the South African “red bush”, Rooibos is a caffeine-free beverage, rich in essential minerals. It is enjoyed in South Africa throughout the day, both hot and chilled. Rooibos has a characteristically mild flavor and a soft, citric sweetness. It is very low in tannins so it does not turn bitter.
Use 1 heaping tsp. per 6-8 oz cup; heat fresh water to a roaring boil; let steep for 7-10 min. 4oz make 45-50 cups of tea.
Health BenefitRooibos has been long known for its many medicinal properties:
- Soothing upset stomachs.
- Aiding with digestion.
- Calming nervous tension.
- Providing relief from allergies.
- Providing relief eczema.
- High source of antioxidants.
- Reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases including cancer.
- Promotes healthy skin, teeth and bones.
- Lowers blood pressure and protect against heart disease.
- Naturally caffeine-free and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Boost your immune system.
- Strengthen tissue and promote healthy brain function.
- Rooibos is completely safe for children, women while pregnant and during breast feeding.
4oz Tin, 2LB, Wholesale 5LB