$16.00 – $126.00
This light, fruity, yet elegant blend is perfect for the connoisseur of the finer things in life, bringing all the flavor with none of the alcohol. A traditional champagne flavor enhanced by a luscious strawberry aroma.
This royal infusion is also delicious when drunk cold – perhaps with a little bit of white wine spritzer or add lemonade like we do for a Strawberry Palmer.
Ingredients: Apple pieces, strawberry pieces, papaya cubes, rose petals and pink cornflower blossoms.
Recommend steeping instructions
Use 1 heaping tsp. per 6-8 oz. cup; heat fresh water to a roaring boil; let steep for 7-10 min. Enjoy hot, cold or chilled. 4oz makes 45-50 cups of tea.
Herbals/Tisanes Studies show:
- High in antioxidants.
- Boost immune system.
- Reduces headaches.
- Reduces ulcers.
- Relieves nausea.
- Can keep bad LDL cholesterol from oxidizing.
- Improve the amount of oxygen getting to the heart
- Combat erectile dysfunction.
- Possibly prevent or slow the growth of prostate cancer.
- Slow the aging process.
- Aid retention in the brain.
- Contains fairly strong antispasmodic and ant-inflammatory constituents.
4oz Tin, 2LB, Wholesale 5LB