$18.00 – $165.00
The another owner’s favorite; Drinks before his morning run to add a little extra pep in his strides! A fruity blend of ripe exotic fruits of blackberry leaves, apple cubes, mango flakes, banana chips, tangerines, orange pieces, coconut and marigold blossoms compliments the Brazilian green mate. This is a invigorating, caffeine bearing herbal infusion that taps not punch and lets you coast out not free fall. Contains Coconuts
Recommendations: Use 1 level tsp. per 6-8oz. cup; heat fresh water to a boil; let steep for 7-10 min. 4oz Makes 45-50 cups of tea.
Mate studies show:
- Mate has been long known for its many medicinal properties;
- As containing “practically all the vitamins necessary to sustain life”.
- Contains a significant and vital nutrient Pantothenic Acid.
- Has higher levels of antioxidants than green tea and may help prevent oral cancer.
- Contains: Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B Complex, Minerals, Chlorophyll, Flavonols, Polyphenols and many other compounds.
4oz In Tin, 8oz, 2lbs, Wholesale 6lbs