$35.00 – $310.00
According to legend, tea has been cultivated in Uji District since the beginning of the 13th century. The first Matcha is said to have been produced towards the end of the 16th century. Altitudes od 250m, calcium rich soil and prevailing ground fogs offer perfect preconditions for excellent and complex green teas. A great value for 4oz.
Use 1 tsp. per 2oz of fresh water heat under a boil; Whisk vigorously (or use frother)in zig zag motion until tea is frothy. Enjoy out of cup or bowl. 4oz makes 45-50 cups of tea.
Green Tea Studies:
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Protects against stroke.
- Strengthens the circulatory and immune systems.
- Strengthens bones and teeth.
- Promotes healthy, young looking skin.
- A Stimulant and diuretic
- Aids the digestion system.
- Regulate blood glucose.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- It is a rich source of the polyphenol EGCG.
- Protects against
4oz Tin, 2lb, Wholesale 5lb