$14.00 – $125.00
A China specialty from the Fujian province. A fine black tea smoked/cured over firewood. One of the most used tea by culinary professionals.
Use 1 tsp. per 6-8 oz. cup; heat fresh water to a boil steep for 3-5 mins. Try with some milk and our liquid sweetener. 4oz makes 45-50 cups of tea.
Black teas studies:
- Antioxidants properties.
- Boost Heart health.
- Improve gut health.
- Reduce risk of cancer.
- Powerful source of antioxidants.
- Helps to the aging process.
- Lower cholesterol and regulating blood sugar.
- Stimulates the heart and circulatory system.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Help prevent heart disease and strokes.
4oz In Tin, 8oz, 2LB, 6LB