$14.00 – $100.00
Gunpowder is known in China as “Pearl Tea”; its leaves are tightly rolled into small pellets. During the infusion the pellets gracefully unfurl and create a strong-tasting, dark-green tea. Our Gunpowder has a very pleasant aroma and aftertaste without the harshness frequently found in some grades. It is a solid tea to be enjoyed throughout the day and even tastes good when cooled down. Due to its strength, it should be used more sparingly than other teas. Try our highly popular Moroccan Mint a blend of gunpowder and spearmint a tradition Morocco tea.
1 tea spoons per 6-8 oz. cup ; heat fresh water heated under a boil; let steep for 2 mins. Able to steep multiple times. 4oz equals 45-50 cup s of tea.
Green Tea Studies:
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Protects against stroke.
- Strengthens the circulatory and immune systems.
- Strengthens bones and teeth.
- Promotes healthy, young looking skin.
- A Stimulant and diuretic
- Aids the digestion system.
- Regulate blood glucose.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- It is a rich source of the polyphenol EGCG.
- Protects against cancer.
4oz Tin, 2LB, Wholesale 5LB