$18.25 – $151.00
Having a mimosa was our first thought as we stroll through the park 10 years ago.
If you’re visiting Savannah, you should spend time in Forsyth Park. Famous for the Forsyth Park Fountain, this park is a great way to spend an afternoon sipping on this great combination of orange peel, apple pieces, bai mu dan, peaches, pomegranate pieces, hibiscus, roses and marigold petals. Warm evenings have that lazy feel, as the sun sets upon the day.
Use 1 heaping soup spoon per 6-8 oz. cup; heat fresh water under a boil; let steep for 3-5 min. Able to steep multiple time. Makes 45-50cups of tea.
Studies show that white teas are
Studies show that white teas is loaded with antioxidants with great possibilities to protect against numerous conditions such as;
- Protects against cancer.
- Protects against heart disease.
- Protects against stroke.
- Strengthens the circulatory and immune systems.
- Strengthens bone and teeth.
- Promotes healthy, young looking skin.
- Tisanes/Herbals added to boost the potential of this wonderful tea; Orange Peels, Apple Pieces, Peaches, Pomegranate, Hibiscus, Roses and Marigolds are high in antioxidants, detoxifies, rich in vitamin C, which may promote fat burn, rich in fibre and anti-inflammatories.
4oz Tin, 8oz, 2lbs, 6lbs