$18.00 – $123.00
Bailey Lou Strawberries:
Our new Oolong is a balance of strength and love. A tribute to my mother (Lou) a breast cancer survivor’s joyful reflections of life experiences past and present, and my granddaughter (Bailey) fearless and happy about life’s new discoveries. Think Pink of course!
Tangy, juicy raspberries and strawberries encounter delicate blossoms, whose fragrant notes are highlighted in our flowery oolong. Rose petals and pink cornflowers perfect the creation.
Use 1 tsp. per 6-8 oz. cup; heat fresh water under a boil; steep for 3-5 min. Oolongs are able to steep multiple time. 4oz makes 45-50 cups of tea.
Studies show that oolongs can aid and assist with:
- Lowers the risk of cancer.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Promotes healthy teeth skin and bones.
- Protects against heart disease.
- Aids the digestion.
- Aids weight loss.
- Are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Enhance brain function.
- Relief from blood pressure and arthritis.
- Promotes good bacteria.
- Fights water retention and chest congestion.
4oz Tin, 1 Pound, 2lbs, Wholesale 5lbs